July 30, 2014

Beauty Lust List #1

Beauty Lust List
Hello lovelies, hope you all are well and enjoying your week so far! 
Sorry about my almost 2 week-long hiatus from the blog, I've been working like crazy and just all around busy.  But I'm back and I have a ton of posts in mind for the next few weeks! 

I haven't really splurged on any beauty products lately, so I've definitely accumulated quite a large list of products that I've been dying to try out after hearing so much hype about them all over the internet in the last couple of months.  I also have a trip to Syracuse planned at the end of August, where I'm planning on picking up a few of the more high-end items on my list since they tend to be insanely cheaper in the States.  

So, here's what's currently on my beauty wish-list:

  1. Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Push-Up Liner - This has definitely been on of the most talked about product amongst all the Beauty Gurus of YouTube lately.  I've seen a ton of mixed reviews, but most people have been raving about the formulation and the unique applicator of this liner that's supposed to make it a breeze for creating the perfect cat eye!
  2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush - Blush is my kryptonite; it's without a doubt my favourite type of makeup product to buy.  This one is a hybrid blush and highlighter in one that gives a pretty glow and dimension to your cheeks.  With the gorgeous gold packaging and the fact that each blush is hand-mixed, I would most likely not be too heart-broken to cough up the $41 CAD for this luxury blush.  I'm loving the shades Radiant Magenta (fuchsia with a golden highlight) and Luminous Flush (champagne rose). 
  3. Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow - It seems like everyone and their mother have been swearing by this brow-volumizing fiber gel! I like the look of filled-in brows, but I have yet to find a way to do this to myself without looking like I literally drew on my eyebrows with a sharpie.  I've heard such amazing things about this product and how natural it looks, so I'm eager to try it out for myself!
  4. Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain - I love the formulation of Revlon's Colorburst Matte Balm lip stains, so I was really excited when I saw they came out with this line of glossy stains! I've heard that they're super pigmented and pretty long-lasting as well.  I'm for sure going to pick this up in the shades Barcelona Nights and Rio Rush!
  5. Tarte Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette - This limited edition palette has a blush, bronzer, highlighter, and 6 neutral and plum-toned eyeshadows so it's literally perfect for traveling! I have several of Tarte's clay shadows and blushes and I always love their pigmentation and long-lasting wear, so I know that I'll love adding this palette in my collection.
  6. Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Eye Palette - How gorgeous is this palette?! It has 8 shadows with a good mix of shimmery and matte finishes that's perfect for creating a warm, beachy eye-look for summer! I especially love the 4 champagne-coloured shadows; they'd be perfect for creating a subtle everyday eye-look that would make blue eyes (or any colour for that matter) pop!
  7. Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment -  I've heard nothing but amazing things about this product, as well as with the rest of the Glamglow line.  It's a tingling mask that is supposed to tighten pores and absorb any impurities without stripping your skin of its natural oils, leaving you a with brighter and smoother complexion (um, yes please!).  This magic-in-a-jar unfortunately comes with a heavy price tag, but Sephora actually sells it in a travel-size for only $21 - ideal for those with sensitive skin like myself who want to try it out without worrying about wasting a ton of money on a product that may or may not irritate their skin!
  8. Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Dream - I have yet to go to the store and smell this for myself, but after reading countless beauty bloggers' reviews of this new scent, I just know I'll love it. Plus how adorable is the bottle?!
What products having you been lusting after? Let me know in the comments! 

Signature

2 comments:

  1. I've definitely wanted to try the Benefit Gimme Brow and Push up Liner for awhile now..since I've heard so many mixed reviews about the liner i was kind of afraid to purchase it but i might just give in and buy it already haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute wish list- I've been wanting to try the Benefit Gimme Brow as well!
    antiquedemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete